Teamstudio Client has the following system requirementsクライアント製品は次のシステム要件が必要です:
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and , Windows 8 versions supported by Notes on Intel platformsTo see if your version of Windows is supported by your version of Notes check IBM’s Index of System Requirements
など Intel プラットフォーム上の Notes がサポートする Windows の各バージョン
- IBM が現在サポートしている IBM Lotus Notes versions currently supported by IBM の各バージョン (Notes 8.0.x, 8.5.x & 9.0.x (includes 9.0.1 を含む))
- Windows Server versions as supported by your version of Domino server
- 32bit Domino Server versions as currently supported by IBM
Before You Install on Notes 6.x, 7.x, or 8.0.x
Confirm the following so your installation can run properly:
- Your system meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements
- Microsoft Windows has been installed correctly
- IBM Lotus Notes has been installed correctly
Which installer to use?
- For non-Eclipse versions of Notes (usually 8.0 & below) - Use the NSF installer
- For Eclipse based versions of Notes for 8.5.x and 9.0.x clients - Use the Widget installer or the MSI nstaller
Before You Install on Notes 8.5.1 or 9.0
If you have Notes 8.5.1 Basic, please contact Teamstudio Technical Support to get the correct installation program and instructions.
Before you install on Notes 8.5.1 or 9.0, remove your previously installed version of Teamstudio tools. Right-click the widget and select Remove. See “For Notes Versions 8.5.1 and Above” for product removal instructions.
If you have Windows 7 or Vista, disable the User Account Control feature or, if you have an administrator password, run the browser “as administrator” by right- clicking the browser shortcut and selecting Run as administrator.
Ensure you have write access to the Notes program and data folders.
- [TMS-97] - Design Manager Library pane databases not saved/restored
- [TMS-199] - Delta crashing on Merge
- [TMS-210] - Configurator not saving changes to Custom Controls
- [TMS-211] - Delta merge clearing Declarations and Options
- [TMS-212] - Design Manager Crashes Notes
- [TMS-213] - CIAO Promotion - target db is watched and has all elements checked out
- [TMS-226] - Problem with large classes in Analyzer
- [TMS-228] - View name not showing up in report doc when calling CONFYFindAndReplaceEx2()
- [TMS-247] - CIAO comment is limited to the textbox in the dialog
- [TMS-208] - Programmatic CIAO Checkout Report