When reviewing your reports, it helps to understand the most common error types. The most common error types are:
- Could Not Validate Document with Form
- Database was not Found
- Document/Note was not Found
- Fields Inconsistency
- Keyword Field Contains Incorrect Values
- Missing Dependency
- Orphaned Agent Data Notes
- Save / Replication Conflicts
- URL is Invalid
Validator reports on many other types of errors, as provided by Notes.
Some report document types (for example, orphaned agent data notes) provide buttons that correct problems within the database being validated. You must have the proper access rights to this database in order to use these buttons. If you don't have the proper access rights, an error appears.